Friday, June 13, 2008

Suckling Athens teat for another day..

Hey there to all interested parties, I have some news (Luke). The departure date for Monday, June 16 has been postponed to Tuesday, June 17. Really, one day not a big deal, just thought I would keep you up to date with the ongoings. I am rocking out to Portishead in my basement apartment going through bike maintenance 101. Changing my tires from L.A. Gear to Doc Martins heavy duty workers. Not too strenuous, I am just covered in grease and road dust. Well, here is to an extra day sitting in full chairs and appreciating the breeze.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys, sounds like a great ride. If you need a bike shop in Denver I can hook you up. Ride on, Maine Mike

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just found your blog. Can't wait to hear about your exciting cross country trip!

the ghost factory said...

i will be creepily tracking your progress, luke. your trip sounds so exciting!

-elodie

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys, I hope your first nite went well and you didn't sleep in that dumpster behind club vinton.

Andy, Remember those Tuck's

Thinking about you, and wishing you well.

Safe Journey

Bill