Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And we are offffffff

Howdy ya'll

Nick here...

After a long and exciting caffine laden night of packing and three hours of sleep with Sam, Luke and our amazing Amanda we are ready to move out:) So, i'm getting my slouchy-butt off this computer chair and sprinting off to our farewell break fast glut of potatoes, bacon, eggs, coffee and bread...mmmmmmmm.....this'll feel nice in a few hours...

we are eagerly awaiting any word from family and friends, so comment awayyy


And on a slightly different note...
since the bike trip is only delaying my re-entry into the real world by 2.5 months, i decided to commit myself to a volunteer internship in Bolivia that will last anywhere from 2-10 months after the bike trip is over. It is all unpaid and I need to fund raise for it. If you'd like more information, or to donate, check out my Bolivia blog:

http://nick-in-bolivia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm already worried for your little lost kittens.

-myke